So many of us struggle to switch off at night. This can then result in a bad nights sleep, which will always lead to us feeling groggy, lethargic and pretty miserable in the morning.
Breakfast choice will more than likely be poor and then energy levels throughout the day won’t be great, so getting a good nights kip is so important.
Below you will see my top 10 tips on how to sleep like a baby and wake up like a boss!
- no electronics or TV 30-60mins prior to bed.
- consume a clipper nighttime herbal tea 30-60mins prior to bed.
- 5-HTP supplement .
- consume your dinner 2hrs before bed or a sugary snack 1hr before.
- have a hot epsom salts bath 30-45mins prior to bed.
- read a book in bed for 15-20mins.
- wear a sleeping eye mask.
- get black out blinds to ensure the room is as dark as possible.
- Meditate for 10mins.
- This one might surprise you but having SEX will help you sleep.
I hope this helps!